Re: Bug

Le ven. 5 févr. 2021 à 19:06, Jens Reyer <jre.winesim@gmail.com> a écrit :
> I'm reacting quite harsh now, because I've seen you repeatedly speaking
> bad about Debian and Wine, and even being called for this
> non-helpfulness by others.

Where I have spoken badly on several occasions about Wine ?
I'm agree that I was disrespectful to Debian in general and/or Michael
personnaly. Even if i love this distribution, i think (in my case)
that the debian packaging is a labyrinthine system and complicated.

For example, I sent an email two weeks early to share my salsa repo
and show you all the change i done to build correctly Wine 6.0 in
accordance with the debian rules despite my low level. I never
received an answer from Michael or Stephen. I can understand that
they're busy or have no time to review my work but I think it could be
sympathic to have an answer from them about the work i done. Even if
the message is only "Thank you for your, i don't have time to
review/check your work currently. I'll be back to you soon"

It's disheartening and frustrating that no one is interested in the
work in progress.

Cheers,
Maxime