Re: CLI project / FHS / Debian / Library

Declercq@nuxwin.com, 2012-07-28 00:20+0200:
> I've created a CLI (PHP) project and I've some CLI commands /usr/bin/xxx
> that  reuses the same PHP library. My question is simple :
>
> Where I should put my library ? under /usr/share/php/libproject-php
> directory or under /usr/share/project ?

/usr/share/php/libproject-php I would say.

> I've read your policy draft about PHP but you don't talk anymore about
> CLI cases so I prefer ask before doing anything wrong.

The fact that your software is for the command line changes nothing to
the status of these libraries I would say.

Librement,

--
 ,--.
: /` )   Tanguy Ortolo      <xmpp:tanguy@ortolo.eu>
| `-'    Debian Developer   <irc://irc.oftc.net/Tanguy>
 \_