Re: [PHP] Standard placement of PHP libraries?

> I read this policy,
> Well I think to install  pear modules could be more easy,,  but ok,,
> this solve our problem  with pear modules,,
> And about other php modules like  adodb or phplot ?

I don't actually like the sample code in the policy. There is code that
I prefer in dh-make-php that accomplishes basically the same thing in a
more simple manner. But like I said before, I currently lack the time to
update the document.

Charles

--
Bargain hunters