Re: [PHP] Standard placement of PHP libraries?

> > if I run  pear list,  what pear will answer ?
> >
> > what happen with pear-package  and dh_pear  ?
>
> `pear list' shouldn't lists bundled libraries. I think it should list only
> manually installed packages (`pear install') from /usr/local/share/php.

Actually 'pear list' should list packages installed as Debian packages,
if for no other reason than for dependancy checking. It would be
undesirable for a manual pear install request to be unable to satisfy
its dependencies with installed Debian packages.

Charles

--
Passing cars
When you can't see