Re: Proposal to overturn init systems premature GR

Michael Lustfield writes:
> I find it unfortunate that the call to vote was based on poor behavior by
> some individuals instead of being based on the active efforts of those trying to
> improve the end result (following the vote). I do not believe the latter should
> be punished for behavior of the former.

These are not disjoint groups, see the "call for vote" message.

> There are more appropriate ways to
> handle those problems. If you need help with that, I would encourage you to
> contact the Community Team.

And then? The Community Team has been contacted several times for
similar reasons already; it doesn't always result in individuals
changing their behavior (again, see the "call for vote" message).

Maybe just try to see it as following clause 11 of proposal D. ;-)

Ansgar