Proposal: Init Diversity

Here I formally propose following option, withdrawing any previous
versions.

[2019-11-16 23:50] Kurt Roeckx <kurt@roeckx.be>
> Someone needs to be clear that something is proposed, and that
> it's being seconded. I don't see Ian either actually proposing it
> as an option, nor seconding it. As far as I understand, you actually
> made a different proposal without any seconds.

Sorry for breaking procedure. So here I am starting afresh.

> I guess that "is RC bug" overrides the power of a delegate (the
> release team). The delegation
> (https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2019/01/msg00009.html)
> says "Which issues are release-critical (RC)".

I will amend this wording, thank you.
--
Note, that I send and fetch email in batch, once in a few days.
Please, mention in body of your reply when you add or remove recepients.