Re: Debian Project Leader Elections 2007: Draft ballot

Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> wrote:
>         Please point any errors or omissions to me. Not, voting is not
>  yet open, this is just a draft.

I'm understanding this as a request to cc.  Hope that's OK.

> [...] If you have reached 9, and still have not finished, use
> the letter A. Do not enter a number smaller than 1 or larger than 9,
> or the letter A. [...]

I think this could be simplified to:
  After 9, use A.  Do not enter a choice before 1 or after A.

> Make sure you have read the platforms in detail.

I suggest changing that to "Please read the platforms in detail."

[...]
> Don't worry about spacing of the columns or any quote characters
> (\">\") that your reply inserts. NOTE: The vote must be GPG signed
> (or PGP signed) with your key that is in the Debian keyring.  You
> may, at your option, also elect to send a signed, encrypted ballot.

I'm think the last sentence is a bit unclear, so here's a few
suggested changes:

Don't worry about the spacing of columns or any quote characters
(">") that your reply inserts. NOTE: The vote must be GPG-signed
(or PGP-signed) with your key from the Debian keyring.  You may,
if you wish, send a signed, encrypted ballot.

Hope that helps,
--
MJR/slef