Re: April 17th Draft of the Voting GR

Hi,

Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>  Like so?

I think this looks good. IMHO the language is sufficiently clear that
defeat-the-verb and defeat-the-gerund don't need to be defined separately.

IMHO, my separation of the "build the list of defeats" and "drop the
weakest defeats" steps sidesteps any need to talk about "undropped"
defeats. In my mind that clears up much of the problems with understanding
this proposal; the word "undropped" is ugly enough when we use it for just
one concept.  ;-)

--
Matthias Urlichs    |    noris network AG    |    http://smurf.noris.de/