Re: Is volatile dead?

On Wed, Nov 23, 2005 at 01:15:36PM +0100, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> debian-volatile would surely do better, if
> more persons would be involved in the team process. Why does it allways
> need Andi or me to answer a mail on the mailing lists?

I think that at least part of the issue is that there are no
procedures known to me which to follow when reviewing packages. The
only thing I see is that you two guys have the last word (as ftpmaster
does have for the main archive) and that the default answer is "no".

If you want other people to participate, you'll need to lay down the
procedures to follow.

Maybe a tracking system would be in order as well.

Greetings
Marc