Re: Fwd: Debian 11 Xfce panel Network Manager applet has disappeared

On 4/17/24 15:37, Richmond wrote:> David Christensen
<dpchrist@holgerdanske.com> writes:

>> My WAG is that nm-applet is failing to start, but I have been unable to
>> find if and where any error message is reported.
>
> What are the permissions on the nm-applet binary?

And is its filesystem mounted with noexec?

--
   When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move,
 your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth,