Bluetooth sound problems Debian 12 GNOME

Hello! I have a problem with sound quality when using bluetooth headphones on Debian 12 GNOME.

Every ~20 minutes, sometimes less, sometimes more, sound interrupts for a 1-5 seconds with complete silence.

At first I thought that problem can be in the headphones, though it have worked fine with Android phone and Linux Mint XFCE on a other laptop.

So I bought another headphones with support of different codecs: SBC, AAC, and AptX.

And I have the same problem, but now I hear not only silence but also a crackling, when sound interrupts.

I tried different codecs, including AAC (https://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?p=777598#p777598). But the problem prevails.

Yes, I must of course mention that there is absolutely no problems, when using non-bluetooth devices like speakers, headphones etc.

The only workaround is to use HSP mSBC codec in Heandsfree mode, but the sound is awful.

Though in mSBC there are no interruptions. I wonder why mSBC works fine and SBC no..?

My system is (inxi)

Bluetooth:

Device-1: Intel AX210 Bluetooth type: USB driver: btusb v: 0.8

bus-ID: 1-10:3 chip-ID: 8087:0032 class-ID: e001

Report: hciconfig ID: hci0 rfk-id: 0 state: up address: <filter>

Info: acl-mtu: 1021:4 sco-mtu: 96:6 link-policy: rswitch sniff

link-mode: peripheral accept service-classes: rendering, capturing, object

transfer, audio, telephony

Audio:

Device-1: Intel Cannon Lake PCH cAVS driver: snd_hda_intel

Device-2: NVIDIA GP107GL High Definition Audio driver: snd_hda_intel

Device-3: Creative Sound Blaster Play! 3 type: USB

driver: hid-generic,snd-usb-audio,usbhid

API: ALSA v: k6.1.0-18-amd64 status: kernel-api

Server-1: PipeWire v: 0.3.65 status: active

What have i tried?

Creating choppy-under-load.conf file in /home/ja/.config/pipewire/pipewire-pulse.conf.d/ with

“context.properties = {

default.clock.quantum = 8192

default.clock.min-quantum = 8192

}”

Creating switch-on-connect.conf file with

pulse.cmd = [

{ cmd = "load-module" args = "module-always-sink" flags = [ ] }

{ cmd = "load-module" args = "module-switch-on-connect" }

]

Unfortunately I have no ideas what to try further as I am not a power-user/techy.

I have tried to use PulseAudio, pipe-wire media session and not Wireplumber, backported version of PipeWire, but all these attempts left me with GDM/Gnome removed from the system! As Gnome now have Pipewire/Wireplumber as dependency.

I want to try all options possible (if any) before I ditch Gnome in favour of DE, that supports Pulseaudio.

P.S. I have tried two different bluetooth hardware modules, one on a Wi-fi chip and one USB-stick, with no difference.