Re: *****SPAM***** Re: Spam from the list?

On Wed, Mar 06, 2024 at 01:53:49PM +0100, Hans wrote:
> Hi Brad,
>
> I am using this spamfilter now for several years. It should be well trained and
> almost until about 4 months I never had any problems with it.
>
> But until then suddenly the false positives increased from one day to another,
> although I had changed nothing.

You keep saying that. Your mail provider seems to have changed something.
Your spamassassin is seeing those new headers (which, by all comments in
this thread are being added on the way from the mailing list to you)
and acts accordingly.

So nothing weird. Except, perhaps, your mail provider. There are few of
them which are not weird these days.

Cheers