Re: “Secure Connection Failed” Error in Firefox

Marcelo Laia wrote:
> Hello Debian users!
>
> When accessing the website https://gontijoonibus.gontijo.com.br/ on Firefox Android (on my smartphone), the site is accessed normally. However, when attempting to access this site on the desktop, Debian Firefox-ESR version 115.8.0esr (64-bit), the following error occurs:

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=gontijoonibus.gontijo.com.br&latest

shows that there are several IP addresses that could be serving
this, but only 206.41.74.19 seems to be responsive.

And then it doesn't serve any content.

I would say that there are deep problems going on, which have
nothing to do with the client and everything to do with the
server.

-dsr-