Re: install Kernel and GRUB in chroot.

> Do you want to install the OS on it?

Eventually no, I do not want OS on the Flash Stick.
The Flash Stick is only a testing place. I want OS at the SSD.

Now I am wondering how to prepare the Flash Stick to write LiveImage on it. Because I already created a GPT table on that Flash and use debootstrap.

Looks like need to create a new parition and copy LiveImage there.
Need additional research what to do with a FlashStick with several partitions to make a LiveCD from it.

> Do you want an encrypted system?

No. I do not need this abstraction layer now.