Re: xfce screen detachment

On 13/01/2024 14:16, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:

Some days I'm glad I stuck to the most primitive window manager
I could get.

XFree86 (X11 server) had a similar feature a quarter of century ago and it worked in any window managers. If an application had overloaded GUI that did not fit to supported monitor resolution (perhaps 800x600) then it was possible to set larger virtual screen. When mouse cursor touched border of physical screen, virtual one scrolled reveling its hidden part.