Status of ISC Stork (monitoring daemon to ISC Kea) in Debian

Hi everybody!

Normally I am quite good at finding out if and why not something is
packaged in Debian, but I have not found any information about ISC
Stork, basically an optional accessory to ISC Kea.

While migrating to Kea from ISC dhcpd, I noticed that this component is
not packaged Or have I overlooked it? Now I am not sure it is useful at
all to me, but out of curiosity, is it a licensing thing? Is it not
that useful in practice?
License seems to be a rather standard MPL.

Anybody using Kea DHCP with opinion on Stork? Is it worth the bother to
install the version from upstream manually?

Liebe Grüße,
Ralph Aichinger