Re: NFS: IPV6

On 1/5/24 03:35, Marco Moock wrote:
Am 04.01.2024 um 18:19:57 Uhr schrieb Pocket:

Where can I find information on how to configure NFS to use ipv6
addresses both server and client.

Does IPv6 work basically on your machine, including name resolution?

Yes I have bind running and ssh to the host is working

Does it work if you enter the address directly?

https://ipv6.net/blog/mounting-an-nfs-share-over-ipv6/

How does your fstab look like?

I followed some info that I found on the internet and it didn't work.

I am in the process of re-configuring NFS for V4 only.

I should have that done here shortly and I will try again to mount NFS mounts shortly

--
Hindi madali ang maging ako