Re: Isolated Web Co Session crash Firefox-ESR

On 3/12/23 15:37, Phil Wyett wrote:
Not to regurgitating info here, I will add a link below that will instruct how to adjust or disable oom-killer in a sensible manner if you wish to experiment (your choice and being cautious :-)) if it is in fact the oom-killer algorithm that is the main cause of your issue.

The issue is not so much Isolated Web Co being terminated, but my entire Mate session being terminated.

I wouldn't have too much problem if OOM-killer hit Firefox. I have done it myself when things got slow.

However, I can't see any valid reason for the Mate session to be assassinated? Or at least be inevitable collateral damage.