Re: Installing on Radxa Rock Pi 4B using SD-card-images

> The problem with pure Debian is it will likely not ever support the extra
> goodies on some SBC. In my case the NPU and GPU which are
> manufacturer specific.

AFAIK for the GPU the situation is usually not that bad (many/most ARM
SoCs use Mali GPUs nowadays and these are fairly well supported under
GNU/Linux).

I'm not familiar with the situation with NPUs but indeed, I wouldn't be
surprised if those aren't usable without SoC-specific proprietary
drivers and blobs :-(

This said, never say never: back when I got my BananaPi, a Free Software
GPU driver for its Mali GPU seemed "impossible", yet that's exactly what
we have now.

        Stefan