Re: bookworm: xfce4-terminal bug?

On 9/23/23 23:08, Michael Kjörling wrote:
On 23 Sep 2023 22:53 +0200, from pld@sojka.co (Greg):
I'm using mc in xfce4-terminal. To close mc you use F10 key. Unfortunately,
the xfce4-terminal option
Edit->Preferences->Advance->Disable menu shortcut key (F10 by default)
Does not work. Whatever I set, F10 always activates menu.

Is this a bug? Could someone fix? Is there any workaround?

I'm not having the problem you describe on an up-to-date Bookworm
installation. In xfce4-terminal, choosing to disable the menu shortcut
key, starting Midnight Commander and pressing F10 brings up the dialog
asking if I want to quit Midnight Commander.

Are you able to reproduce the issue under a brand new user account?

Yes, just created new user. The issue still persists.

--
Greg