Re: memtest86

> Of course the `.com` version won't push all its own caveats in your
> face, that would go against its own commercial interests.

Indeed. Like a feature it has might not work due to other reasons. For
example, I bought the memtest86 pro since I wanted to use the ECC error
injection feature to see ECC memory correction in action. Unfortunately,
on two of my ECC computers error injection isn't working (meaning it's
disabled and there's no option to enable) and the third is old school
and doesn't have UEFI so I can't boot memtest86 pro on it.

Not to mention the GUI seemed unusable on both the systems I tried so
basically I had to do batch testing. At least that limitation was
mentioned somewhere.