pppoe ipv6 PD

Hello,

I have switch my network config from ifup to systemd-networkd.

IPv4 is working well but IPv6 is broken now.

In the past I used dhcpcd to delegate the ipv6 prefix to my LAN interface. It seems not working with systemd.

On my PPP interface I get an IPv4 and a IPv6 Address.

On my LAN interface I have to to set:

[Network]
IPv6SendRA=yes
DHCPv6PrefixDelegation=yes

When this is the LAN interface is up but

root@s920:~# networkctl
IDX LINK     TYPE     OPERATIONAL SETUP
  1 lo       loopback carrier     unmanaged
  2 enp1s0f0 ether    routable    configuring
  4 enp1s0f1 ether    routable    configured
 81 ppp0     ppp      routable    unmanaged

and I get no IPv6 Address here.

enp1s0f0 is LAN
enp1s0f1 connect to modem

dhcpcd and radvd are disabled, I think systemd should to that with the config above?

LAN interface without IPv6SendRA and DHCPv6PrefixDelegation in config

root@s920:~# networkctl
IDX LINK     TYPE     OPERATIONAL SETUP
  1 lo       loopback carrier     unmanaged
  2 enp1s0f0 ether    routable    configured

Can someone give me I tip how it should work?