How to install the kernel 5.4.14 (source and headers) packages on Debian buster.

Hello to everyone.

I've just installed Debian Buster on my ARM Chromebook,using this image :

https://github.com/hexdump0815/imagebuilder/releases?page=12

He says that the image is based on the kernel 5.4 and it is. Infact the default running kernel is 5.4.14. But for the project that I'm working on,I also need to install the linux source and the headers packages for the same kernel (5.4.14),but unfortunately,between the packages I only see versions 4.19 and 5.10. Is there a method to install the sources and headers packages also for the kernel 5.4.14 ?

The point is that for the project that I'm working on (using qemu 5.1 + enabling kvm + kernel 5.4 + libvirt on my ARM chromebook) I need the kvm.h header,that's provided by the linux-headers (5.4.14) package. I can't use a version of qemu greater than 5.1 and a version of the kernel greater than 5.4. That's the reason why I'm asking this question.

Thanks very much.

--
Mario.