Re: Mailing list unsubscription requests and identificatio

On 8/11/23 21:10, Larry Martell wrote:
Larry, whom I've known for 20 years, is only echoing.
     Are you really an engineer ?!

No, I am not an EE, but I am a Certified Electronics Technician, a much rarer breed of cat than your run of the mill EE. We teach EE's how to get their hands dirty in the real world. Teaching them things their tenured by mistake prof's didn't.

Who is a random person to you? You’re new to this list, so you have no clue who is who here.

Thanks Larry. Take care & stay well, both of you.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis