Re: debian image questions

Hello,

On Sun, Aug 06, 2023 at 04:39:47PM -0400, Stuart Barkley wrote:
> Installing Debian without additional physical devices is possible.  It
> requires running/modifying DHCP, TFTP and possibly other services on
> another system (I guess that does actually mean additional hardware).

The OP has only continued posting to debian-project despite multiple
pointers to try to get them to move their questions here, and is
now complaining about how if they want to update MacOS they just tell it
to update.

So, I think this particular person is very very very far away from
TFTP-booting Linux, and this thread is not actually finding a person
to help now!

Cheers,
Andy