Re: Debian versions

On Tue, Aug 1, 2023 at 4:15 PM Alan Serrano Peña <alan@tecva.net> wrote:
Good afternoon, I have a question about Debian versions. Is there a commercial version of Debian? Any version with technical support? I was reading on the website that there is a version called Debian LTS, specifically Debian 10 "Buster," but I'm not sure if this version meets what I'm asking for. I hope you can help me or even explain a little more about LTS and the "Buster" version.

I hope you can assist me as I don't have much knowledge about this operating system

LTS: All Debian releases are LTS. If you are doing a new install it is better to install the latest version of Debian which is Bookworm.

You can purchase support for Debian from a Debian Partner https://www.debian.org/partners/ or a Debian Consultant: https://www.debian.org/consultants/

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org/