Re: chrome web browser worthless

On 1/8/23 17:33, gene heskett wrote:
Google seems to have high jacked port 80, I cannot use it as a browser to run klipper as a google search intercepts port 80, so localhost:80 cannot be used for troubleshooting or for running a 3d printer with klipper..

FF has no such problems.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.

Willingly joining the google borg, by using chrome ("We have ways to obtain and sell all of your private information"), leads to the user having to take responsibility for the choice.

If you want an alternative to the fiery fox, you might want to try Vivaldi and Pale Moon, although, I think that, with their protections, they are a bit more resource demanding.

..
Bret Busby
Armadale
West Australia