Re: Partial Freeze Bullseye Mate

On Sat, 15 Jul 2023 06:56:02 -0700
Peter Ehlert <pb21a@sdi-baja.com> wrote:

Hello Peter,

> to fiddle, it seems I am getting bad connections in some
>ports, but not consistent

It wouldn't surprise me;  USB has to be one of the worst connection
types ever devised from a mechanical point of view.  The situation is
not helped by the plethora of cheap poor quality cables and connectors
that abound.  Even worse, spending extra money on 'high quality' parts
offers no guarantee of success because the 'phone, mobo, hub, whatever,
you plug cables into are also likely to be using crap parts.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"