Re: General question regarding SSD and harddrive

On 15/7/23 17:01, Keith Bainbridge wrote:
I was interested because my connection has timed out a couple of times
and the only solution I found was rebooting. Hasn't dis-connected for a
few days, so maybe this issue is resolved.

I have nothing concrete to add but I see the connections are managed by the process goa-daemon

I also see that goa-daemon is not managed by systemd

My best advice is to research goa-daemon and see how to manage that.