Re: Migrating system from u-sd to nvme memory on arm64's?

On 2023-07-12 17:14, gene heskett wrote:
On 7/12/23 10:28, Jeffrey Walton wrote:

It seems like it should be a new thread, but I want to make sure I am
not missing something obvious.

Jeff
.

My bad Jeff, get out the wet noodles & give me 30 lashes, I neglected
to update the subject. But it is related to migrating, so this s/b
better.

the OP said.
"I am thinking of changing my storage from two 1TB hard drives in a software
RAID 1 configuration to two M.2 Nvme 1 TB SSDs."

I was wondering what these Nvme M2 things are and if can plug into motherboard or need an adaptor, are they like a RAM disk or something.
mick