Re: configuring zathura's print preview

On Mon 10 Jul 2023 at 10:41:36 (-0700), Paul Scott wrote:
> On 7/10/23 5:06 AM, Brian wrote:
> > Look carefully. I think you mean
> >
> >    lp -o media=letter
> >
> > This sets the page size and does not do scaling.
> >
> Of course you're correct.  My mistake.
>
> This still leaves me with finding a way to scale.  I'm sure there are
> several PDF tools that do it and I will use those when whichever print
> dialog Zathura uses fails me with font problems.

I use pdfjam from texlive-extra-utils. It can scale, shift, rotate,
etc. It has rather a lot of options, so I use it through scripts.
Commandline recall (ie readline) is also useful for trial and error.

  https://github.com/rrthomas/pdfjam

  https://github.com/rrthomas/pdfjam/blob/master/pdfjam-help.txt

Cheers,
David.