Re: Deactivating and Reactivating the display of a NUC 13

Hello,

I have exchanged the connections - one NUC from HDMI to USB-C and the
other from USB-C to HDMI.  The problem persists. I have not yet bought
a new USB-C-to-DP-Cable and, unfortunately, don't have another one at
hand - only tons of DP and HDMI-Cables. I have bought an active
HDMI-2.1-to-DP1.4-Connector, but only got a display output of it
intermittently.
I strongly suspect that the problem is my monitor. At the moment I am
unwilling to buy a new one, since it supports 4k at 120hz and has four
display connectors. Buying a new monitor with these features would
cost me most likely more than 1k. My current one was a bargain at 800
Euros.

Yours sincerely
Stefan