Re: Please help with not booting from USB so to install Debian

> I want to install Debian on a new machine but don't manage to boot
> from USB stick.  (I can do so regularly with another machine, so the
> USB stick is ok and so is the Debian netinst I burned onto it.)  At
> the boot I press F9 and a menu appears where I can choose to boot from
> USB stick; but then it doesn't so at all booting instead into Windows
> 11.  In BIOS I enabled the CSM protocol but nothing.  Please help as
> I don't know what to do: thanks.

I don't have experience with your specific problem and after reading the
rest of the thread, I'm not sure what might be the problem or how to fix
it, but faced with this, I think I'd try to open the machine up and
remove the "disk" to which it boots (i.e. the one with Window-11 on it).

Not sure it would fix the problem, but if not I'd hope it might give
further hints.

        Stefan