Re: Which Diff tool could I use for visually comparing two text files where Word Wrap is possible?

On Sun, Apr 09, 2023 at 03:13:22PM +0530, Susmita/Rajib wrote:
> I apologise I didn't get you. Do you not want me to quote the following portion?

<SNIP!>

Perhaps you don't understand what your own messages look like.  Therefore,
the best advice I can give you is to look at them through an external
lens.

Here's a message from this thread which is written in a "normal" way,
conforming to the standards and expectations of Internet email:

And here's one of yours:

Compare and contrast.