Re: Which Diff tool could I use for visually comparing two text files where Word Wrap is possible?

On Sun, 9 Apr 2023 15:13:22 +0530
"Susmita/Rajib" <bkpsusmitaa@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Susmita/Rajib,

>Sometimes I have difficulties understanding some emails.

That's understandable if, as I'm assuming, English is not your first
language.

>Could you please elaborate a little further please?

Use a quote style like everybody else does.  Do not add all the
references in the body. Doing so serves no purpose.

>My need is fulfilled. So I requested Mr. Davidson's permission to
>close this thread.

You don't need permission, you just thank those that assisted you for
their help, and move on.  You may, also add something like [SOLVED] to
the subject line in that message to make it clear to others that your
needs have been satisfied.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"