Re: Which Diff tool could I use for visually comparing two text files where Word Wrap is possible?

    To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
    Subject: Re: Which Diff tool could I use for visually comparing
two text files where Word Wrap is possible?
    From: davidson <davidson@freevolt.org>
    Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 16:25:06 +0000 (UTC)
<[🔎] [🔎] CAEG4cZUS4DYT02PVm5bYvrpxTxVDEYBTHFGWHRHi80uPoY962A@mail.gmail.com>
<[🔎] [🔎] CAEG4cZVrPz=aZN6C0V0J3EPYMrH=UGkWcbVCc8xY=31FF_PqQA@mail.gmail.com>
<[🔎] [🔎] CAEG4cZUXaUAxG=0zLWpXuY44X9RTf7TNEwvGfuDDMZQ7iLEfzA@mail.gmail.com>
<[🔎] [🔎] CAEG4cZVcE+49-MKWGW7Le3L1T6ztSak7JD3KchkEVFGH30366w@mail.gmail.com>
<[🔎] [🔎] CAEG4cZWKu1LVJY_Js+VtXA00tVEDPR_JuPaCJ=jrqeRAe4413w@mail.gmail.com>
<[🔎] [🔎] CAEG4cZU4ZCCbKC9FFF66nwWr2ubD_1p_z1BDNHRh_sjP3ikEYg@mail.gmail.com>
<[🔎] [🔎] CAEG4cZXvzBMjbsRRih6Ku1wSJN0oWP_=Y_TLFBUOObGPLiOKxg@mail.gmail.com>
<[🔎] [🔎] CAEG4cZUbT-mfzN4rn1OdMyemA0tmUFAUwZCH1S3PBC+z7w2aVw@mail.gmail.com>
<[🔎] [🔎] CAEG4cZVoCYZUx5GJXBdV5uYT1MxhmfdXGLz_aSbppMkjch2bXA@mail.gmail.com>
<[🔎] [🔎] CAEG4cZX0DogxF=8-rjc_TzqgL8=eVmorEP8bq3zV8WycNT26Cw@mail.gmail.com>
<[🔎] [🔎] alpine.DEB.2.21.2304051324580.20060@azone.org>

[   ...   ]

Dear Mr. Davidson, I think that we better drop this thread for the
time being. I have written to Sascha Steinbiss, the Maintainer, icdiff
in debian repo, with the links to the specific emails of this thread.

I am sure, the brilliant programmer that he is, he would heed to our
indications and would come up with something apt in the near future.

I am more concerned about your wasting so much of your precious energy
into the matter that has to be solved from within the program itself,
programmatically by tweaking the source code, rather than using
scripts.

Please preserve your energy and use it to a better challenge that can
be solved. You have done enough already. Given me a clearer
perspective. Presently, I shall adjust myself to live with the current
limitations of icdiff. What I have is already sufficient for me to
proceed ahead.

I apologise that I could not explain more on the text as they form a
part of my book and also  my research papers which requires the
services of an editor. Since I am an independent researcher, I post my
articles in vixra.org.

Best wishes,
Rajib
Etc.