Re: |Inquiry regarding fixing the error light display manager

On 5/4/23 03:43, davidson wrote:
It is said that if you wash a cat it will never again wash itself.
This may or may not be true: what is certain is that if you teach a
man anything he will never learn it. -- George Bernard Shaw
The "Bernard Shaw" is quite appropriate - it is BS.

I have been taught many things, that I have learnt (but, there is so much to learn, and, so little time - life is short).

If you are cranking an internal combustion engine, you should not form a circle around the crank handle, with your thumb and fingers. If you do, and the engine backfires, your thumb (and, if you are using both hands, then, both your thumbs) will likely be broken.

That is one lesson worth being taught, rather than learning from experience.

Whether shooting a bow and arrow, or, shooting a rifle, it is unwise to shoot vertically upward, lest the projectile punishes you for your stupidity.

That is another lesson worth being taught, rather than learning from experience.

There are so many more, that are too many to include here.

..
Bret Busby
Armadale
West Australia