Re: Strange application menus (File, Edit…) behaviour since last update

On Wed, 8 Mar 2023 18:02:42 +0100
Yvan Masson <yvan@masson-informatique.fr> wrote:

Hello Yvan,

>Thanks for your insights,

You have a lot of Plasma related updates there.  Have you;

Logged out and back in?
or
Rebooted?

I found I had a few issues after the upgrade from 5.26 to 5.27.  A
reboot solved some of them (update coincided with a kernel update), but I
did have to run System Settings to get the themes looking right again.

All that said, my issues didn't include activation problems.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"