Re: does your Thunderbird for deb11 often become unresponsive?

On 05/03/2023 20:26, Russell L. Harris wrote:
Thunderbird under Debian 11 gave minor miscellaneous problems from
time to time.

Can't reproduce. If you have exact problem, please describe and/or fill a bug. Disclaimer: I use TB for about 10 years and don't have any "miscellaneous problems" or "lost e-mails".

But when Thunderbird lost a couple of messages

What you mean lost a couple of messages?
E-mails downloaded once to TB, usually still stay in on the server unless you configure your e-mail client to DELETE them PERMANENTLY. I for example configured my TB to delete e-mails in non-important folders after a year, and never in important folders. If you can't find an e-mail, do a global TB search or login to web e-mail portal to check if your e-mail is still on the server.

--
With kindest regards, Piotr.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org/