Re: How can I check (and run) if an *.exe is a DOS or a Windows program?

Am 07/01/2023 um 12:13 schrieb Timothy M Butterworth:
All .exe files are windows, linux does not use .exe! You can run Windows
applications on Linux using: WINE, CrossOver Office or Steam Proton. I
recommend CrossOver Office, I use it to play windows games on Linux.

So you're saying DOS didn't run .EXE files?

--
Ottavio Caruso