Re: Advantages/Disadvantages of Open Source Software (Was Re: Package grub-xen-host breaks PV domains with 11.5 point release)

On 9/14/2022 1:03 AM, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 13, 2022 at 03:41:11PM -0400, Chuck Zmudzinski wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > Actually, someone already has shown us how to do it better. His name is
> > Linus Torvalds [...]
>
> I don't know what your aim is.
>
> I have the impression that it's just arguing for arguing's sake [1].
>
> [1] in the classical sense of "trolling", as per Wikipedia:
>  "In Internet slang, a troll is a person who posts inflammatory,
>   insincere, digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in
>   an online community [...], with the intent of provoking readers
>   into displaying emotional responses,[2] or manipulating others'
>   perception.
>   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolling

So you are accusing me of being a troll. Well, it takes one to know one.

Congratulations! I am starting my own list of trolls on debian-user and
you are the first member of that list.

Chuck