usr-is-merged package in bullseye?

I see that the transition to merged /usr for all systems is about to
start for sid imminently (unless explicitly disabled) and will then move
to testing.

There's a package usr-is-merged that will stop usrmerge being installed
with init-system-helpers (and so avoids bringing in its dependencies)
but I don't see that available in bullseye.

Most of my systems are already merged /usr and I'd prefer to avoid
bringing in unnecessary packages when I upgrade to bookworm (which will
be after bookworm becomes stable). Will the usr-is-merged package be
added to bullseye before then?

The handful of setups I've got that aren't merged usr I'll upgrade
myself before upgrading to bookworm so it would be nice to install the
usr-is-merged package sooner rather than later (and where it fails to
install will be the places where I need to update them before upgrading
to bookworm)

If it's not going into bullseye then I can backport it - want to make
sure that I'm not missing something obvious before I do that.

Tim.