Re: bugs submitted by me rss feed?

On Wed, Sep 07, 2022 at 07:09:46AM +0000, jindam, vani wrote:
> hello debian users,
>
> is it possible to view changes made
> on bugs submitted by me using rss. perhaps,
> a moreinfo needed tag of a bug submitted
> by me didnt received through email.
>
> i am talking about bugs submitted on
> bugs.debian.org

If you know your bug nummber, you can just:

  https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=<bug number>

(replacing <bug number> by the actual number).

The bugs page has also a full text search. If you tell more about your bug,
perhaps someone here can help finding it (the most obvious attempt, trying
your name, turned out empty for me, but I might be making a mistake).

Cheers