Re: Bookworm: Firefox v102 seems to be hanging quite often

On 24/08/2022 10:16, local10 wrote:
Aug 23, 2022, 13:34 by piorunz@gmx.com:

On 22/08/2022 21:19, local10 wrote:

Have upgraded to FF v102 a couple of days ago but it looks like something isn't quite right with this version of FF. Have to restart it once or twice a day because FF just stops responding. The issue doesn't seem to be related to any particular site. Same hardware, same Debian (Bookworm), same FF plugins.

Nobody else having issues with Firefox v102?

I can confirm that previous and current versions are very stable for me
in Debian Bookworm (testing repos).
I use Firefox in firejail and it never hangs or crashes.

Interesting, thanks. Are using NoScript and/or uBlock Origin plugins?

No, I use Adblock Plus, Privacy Badger and few more blockers.
If you suspect these two you mentioned, disable them for a day or two
and check the result.

And check fresh profile - start firefox via "firefox -P" command and
create new profile.

--
With kindest regards, Piotr.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀