Re: got a mdadm puzzler

On Thursday, 10 March 2022 07:49:30 EST mick crane wrote:
> On 2022-03-10 12:18, gene heskett wrote:
> > Greetings all;
> >
> > I just had a bad time rebooting with 2 combined problems..
>
> excuse my ignorance but you seem to have a lot of problems because of
> doing stuff most haven't attempted.
> Is it possible the arrangement is over complicated and that you could
> more easily achieve what you want by allocating one task per PC and
> communicating with them over ssh ?

I actually do quite a bit it my work that way. But this is the master
machine for all of it. Theres 5 other machines here that I ssh into about
99% of the time when I'm not asking them to actually move machinery that
might weight a thousand pounds. This is the only comfy chair in the
bunch. 4 of them are dedicated to running cnc machines, and the 5th runs
cura to drive a couple 3d printers after I design what I need next in
OpenSCAD on this machine.

I build this stuff to use, Mick, and it would be nice if it Just Worked.

Thanks Mick.

> regards
>
> mick
> --