How do I make Debian Mate look like Linux Mint Mate?

Hi,

Warning: I might have asked this question before and somebody gave me the answer but I did not save it.

My system : https://termbin.com/h9j0l

I am thinking of migrating from LMDE4 to Bullseye Mate but I want to retain the Mint look and feel. How do I do that?

I have run the Live CD image of Debian Mate Bullseye but it doesn't look remotely as cool as the one on Linux Mint.

Actually Mate was dropped by Mint some time ago. I suspect the customizations come from Cinnamon, but I am not sure.

If anybody has a clue, any input will be appreciated.

--
Ottavio Caruso