Re: Unable to minimize Firefox 91.5.0esr at top of frame

On 2022-01-13 17:55, Ralph Katz wrote:

1)  Latest Debian stable is 11 (Bullseye).
2)  Latest Firefox ESR is today's security upgrade, 91.5.0esr (64-bit).
3)  On my XFCE desktop, firefox functions exactly as you seek.

Perhaps you have desktop environment or window manager issue?  More details about that could be helpful.

1) Debian 10 (Buster)
2) FF ESR 91.5.0esr (64-bit) (released at the same time as the instance for Bullseye) 3) Gnome3 with Wayland disabled. I also tried with Wayland enabled and no difference.

Perhaps it is a Gnome issue. I'll keep looking.

--
Regards,

John Boxall