Re: image-magick import broken on debian 11

Colin Williams (12021-08-07):
> I've been trying to use the import command from image-magick and getting
>
> import: error while loading shared libraries: libIlmImf-2_2.so.23:
>
> I tried removing and installing packages but have not yet been
> successful at fixing or replacing the missing object. Can someone
> suggest what commands I should run that should provide a working image
> magick ?

The import command on my system does not load any libIlmImf. Have you
made sure the import command you are trying to use comes from the
official Debian package?

PS: in the future, do not hijack threads. If you do not know what it
means, look it up.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George