Re: 32b upgrade to 64 b; Boot.plist

I meant
"& run it all;
VM, Docker containers, websites in/via a 24/7 Cloud service storage & website hotel provider".
Geg

On Mon, 2 Aug 2021, 15:11 Gunnar Gervin, <dofeelok@gmail.com> wrote:
Mac 2.1 2007. Version: 3.O, PVT
Vesa Bios, Intel 82945 GM
Notebook Mac 4208 VAA
Software Rev: 256 Modes: 36
Bootloader: Isolinux
2 Core 64 bit Mem: 3055 MB
Needs now:
VM builder alternatives to CHEF.
BR,
Geg.

On Sat, 31 Jul 2021, 16:02 Gunnar Gervin, <dofeelok@gmail.com> wrote:
Tried Virtual Machine it, but the DVD player doesn work, cannot unzip (to download & use Etcher to burn USB), Multiwriter doesn`t work.