Re: How to verify newly burned disc [Was: Fatal error while burning CD]

Michael Lange <klappnase@freenet.de> writes:

> So, does anyone know about a way to verify the integrity of burned
> audio-CDs?

This is a bit speculative because I cannot test it, but:

k3b and brasero have options to verify written cd.

I think you could verify using diff, i.e. diff /dev/cdrom file.iso

Or you could mount the cd image via the loopback device, mount the cd,
and then compare the .wav files individually to find which one the error
is in.